Landmark Cinemas will welcome back Movie Lovers to the big-screen movie-going experience at its theatres across Ontario on Friday, July 31st!
Movie Lovers will be able to enjoy a selection of movies for all audiences that were meant to be seen on the big-screen such as Jurassic Park, Trolls: World Tour, Jaws, Dirty Dancing and Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. All classic movies are just $5.00 every day and$2.99 on Tuesdays (including applicable taxes).
Tickets are on sale NOW and are available online. Full offer details are available here!
Landmark will implement the local and provincial health and safety measures governing Public Gathering to provide movie-goers with a safe and enjoyable movie-going experience. Safety measures include:
- Mandatory Face Coverings:
- It is mandatory to wear a non-medical face covering while on the premises.
- Guest may remove face covering to enjoy concessions when seated in their auditorium.
- Providing physical distancing by:
- To comply with Ontario’s COVID-19 Guidance: Movie Theatres, available seating will permit physical distancing to a maximum of 50 people per auditorium-
- Reducing showtimes and increasing the time between showtimes to eliminate congestion in the lobby areas.
- Requesting moviegoers arrive no sooner than 15 minutes prior to their movie’s showtime.
- Providing concession queue lines with floor markers for distancing within each lane.
- Requiring moviegoers to follow the instructions of the Landmark Cast member or directional signage and exit by row to ensure proper physical distancing. Alternative exit paths will be used wherever possible to minimize overlap with arriving Guests.
- Requiring that family members or cohorts as permitted by provincial health authorities seat themselves within the block of adjoining seats–but please remember to respect physical distancing of your fellow Guests.
- Enhancing health and safety by:
- Auditoriums, seating surfaces, washrooms and common areas will be disinfected with Vital Oxide. Completely odorless and 100% biodegradable Vital Oxide has been proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria and has been approved by Health Canada for use against COVID-19.
- Creating the position of Hygiene Officer, responsible forensuring that all health and cleaning procedures are completed to specification.
- Implementing a Fit for Work policy requiring each Cast member to complete a health assessment questionnaire prior to each shift to confirm that they are symptom-free.
- Requiring Cast to sanitize and wipe down their service area prior to serving each Guest.
- Requiring all employees to wear PPE including face masks and gloves in select positions. All PPE is provided by Landmark Cinemas at no cost to its employees.
- Requiring all employees to wash their hands every 30 minutes.
- Rigorous cleaning of high touch areas and auditoriums between shows-Providing hand sanitizer throughout the lobby areas.
- Installation of protective barriers.
- Encouraging moviegoers to purchase ticket in advance at landmarkcinemas.com or the ATOM ticketing and use contactless payment in-theatre.
Below is a list of all Landmark Cinemas locations opening July 31st:
- Hamilton –Jackson Square
- Ottawa –Kanata & Orléans
- St Catharines –Pen Centre
To read the full release, click here!