Brant County has made the list to reopen to “Stage 2”
The Guidelines are still the same to physical distance, however, the gatherings limit has been expanded to 10 people, and Places of Worship limit attendance to 30% of building capacity.
Child Care will reopen to “Emergency Child Care” only for this time, there will be strict public health measures that will need to be followed, including limit capacity. You can download safety measures HERE
For those who are going back to work and are not sure about what guidelines to follow, Ontario.ca has implemented all the information on their website. CLICK HERE, to view the guidelines.
To assist provincial and local transit agencies in protecting transit staff and riders in this new environment, the government recommends the following measures:
• Physical distancing of at least two meters by admitting fewer passengers and using physical markers between seats.
• Use of face coverings, particularly when physical distancing is not feasible.
• Making alcohol-based hand sanitizer available upon entering and exiting the vehicle.
• Implementing engineering controls like plexiglass windows between drivers and passengers.
• Enhanced cleaning, particularly of high-touch surfaces.