The City of Brantford is following the Provincial announcements of reopening some restrictions in parks and trails- therefore, Arrowdale Golf Course, Dufferin Park Tennis Courts, and Lions Park Tennis courts are now open.
Northridge Golf Course will open for the 2020 Golf Season on Friday, May 29 at 7:00 a.m. Tee times for both courses can be booked online at brantford.ca/Golf. Non-members are asked to call the respective course Pro Shop to book tee times and secure bookings with a credit card.
Dogford Dog Park will open May 30, 2020, and the Rotary Bike Park will be open to the public on June 1, 2020. But please keep in mind these key guidelines:
- Staying home if you are sick
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and exit and after touching common surfaces ( door handles, gates fencing etc)
- Avoid touching your face and cough/sneeze into your sleeve
- Do not congregate
- Maximum 12 people at any one time
- Time limit: 30 minutes per visit
- Maintain physical distancing. Stay 2m/6ft apart.
Failure to comply may result in fines and eviction from the park
Please also keep in mind:
- Regular park rules apply
- No washroom facilities at this time
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and use it every time you touch a common surface (door handle, gate, etc.).
- Bring your own water. Refilling stations are not available.
- Consistent with Public Health recommendations, visitors are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering when using the facility.
All City-owned Community Centres and facilities, including the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre, the Beckett Adult Leisure Centre, Bell Homestead, Doug Snooks Community Centre, Lions Park Arena, the Civic Centre, Woodman Community Centre, T.B. Costain, as well as the City’s two skateparks at Brant’s Crossing and Jaycee Park remain closed until further notice.